GATEWAY FARM TOY CLUB
36th Annual MODEL & DISPLAY CONTEST SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020
Gateway Mid-America Toy Show @ Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel, St. Louis, Mo.
SCRATCH BUILT: TOY STARTED FROM SCRATCH (NO MANUFACTURED TOY START) CUSTOMIZED: STARTING WITH A MANUFACTURED TOY WITH ADDITIONAL FEATURES ADDED
Previous Award Winning Items not eligible to compete in 2020. Previous Winners may enter new item
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Registration from 11:00 am to Noon. All entries to remain until trophy presentations. All entries must be cleared by 6:00 pm on Saturday
2. Display Contest: Depicting a farm scene or collection. Entry not to exceed two 8′ tables (8’x 8′ area). Entries must be in place by Noon for judging.
3. Model Contest: Entries must be in place by Noon for judging. Entry may include additional item to support the entry. All entries must be in the model contest area, not in with a display.
4. You or Your designated representative must be present during the judging.
All Judges Decisions are final!
5. Remember that the purpose of this event is not only to provide friendly competition, but also to show toy collectors your ability to create and to display originality not available from manufactures. Just by entering you are a winner because you have shown your ability, courage and
enthusiasm. A spirit of fun, education, fellowship and friendly competition should prevail!
6. All Model & Display Entries Must Be Farm Related to be Judged.
|Adult Division (20 Years & Older)|
lA 1/ 64th Layout
lAA 1/16 Layout
2A 1/16 Scratch built
3A 1/16 Customized
4A 1/64 Scratch Built
SA 1/ 64 Customized
6A 1/ 64 Truck
7A 1/16 Truck
| Junior Division (13-19 years of Age) |
2B 1/64 – 1/16 Customized
Youth Division (12 & Under)
2C 1/64 -1/16 Customized
|lD UGLY TOY: NO RESTRICTIONS |
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
HALL OF FAME WINNERS ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER ANY OF THE ABOVE CLASSES WITH A NON-PREVIOUS ST. LOUIS AWARD WINNER.
The Gateway Farm Toy Club provides the trophies.
Club members participate in many ways with the Gateway Mid-America Toy Show.
Please use the form below to request registration package.